11 October 2005

Hello Again!

I cannot believe it has almost been a month since we last updated the blog! This was due to the move to our new home in Sussargues. As with most things...if you change anything, it won't work and it will take you an inordinate amount of time to figure out why. We never did figure out the why, but this afternoon I greeted Mike with a shriek when I saw that the incessantly blinking red light was now fixed...meaning we once more had internet! Small celebrations!

Mike is now off to California for a short time. I am trying to muster up the motivation to hit the DIY lane once more. After the initial push to get all we could changed in the house, I find no motivation. Once I put the brush to the bucket, I am sure the same old obsessiveness will return.

No comments:

Post a Comment