04 October 2008

Knitting a Quilt Pattern

I had to share my latest knitting project with you. I recently found this wonderfully easy and cool pattern on the web site Knitting Daily. It is so incredibly simple yet it knits like a quilt. I won't disclose what it is that I am knitting, but it is turning out so beautifully. Although the color of this picture does not do it justice, I have choosen the colors of a peacocks feathers for this piece. It will be three large squares wide and twelve big squares long.

I am almost done with the sweater that I have knitted for Mike. I just need to block it and sew the side seams. I will have him model it for you when it is completed. That was a tough sweater. The yarn was a really dark color...tough for my weak eyes...and the pattern was hard to get used to. But I FINISHED IT!! It was such a huge piece of knitting!!

I fell so accomplished now! Next up after the above quilted knitting is a white cashmere sweater for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment