02 January 2006

JET LAG!

Well Nathan, Celia and I have failed at the battle of the time zones. Today after thinking that we had manipulated our way back into our proper sleep rhythm's, we promptly fell asleep on the couch at 5 pm, 6 pm, 7 pm and finally due to anarchy, they went to bed at 8 pm. We had turned on a radio program on the web to listen to and I woke up 20 minutes later to two small heads tucked deeply into their naps. When I woke them up, they looked at me as if I had gone mad. I said we MUST fight the urge to doze or we will wake up in the middle of the night. As they have school tomorrow morning, I played tough...only to find myself snoring once more. I finally gave up to just waking them every time I swam out of my foggy dreams. Each time they stared at me with reddened eyes and said...I wasn't asleep...I was just resting my eyes! (Mike will recognize my own words being thrown back at my face!)

Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment